Jay White, Keith Lee both debut. Hangman and Jade both defend their titles.
- Do you think we won’t be seeing Wardlow turn on MJF for a long time?
- Do the people live streaming from their phones in the front row not own a PVR that they can watch the show back on?
- Is Jericho turning Heel again?
- How great is the storytelling by having Moxley team with Punk when Danielson asked Mox to team with him? So many layers.
- How bad was that GTS to Tully Blanchard?
- FTR finally gets to be the 80s Tag Team they’ve always wanted to be.
- MJF saying he beat Punk twice in Chicago made me realize why they did the double finish that a lot wondered about last week.
- Good that they didn’t have Santana and Ortiz come out with Hager, Sammy and Jericho.
- Honestly, A.Q.A. isn’t that bad of a promo.
- They should not be putting someone new in with Jade unless that someone new is a newly signed veteran.
- Someone needs to show Kurt Angle and Shane McMahon the Main Event so they can see how to send someone through glass walls.
- Very smart having the announcers explain how smart it is to remove the top rope. No Top Rope, No Buckshot.
- Pinnacle, Punk, Darby and Sting opening segment, Punk planting the seeds for Wardlow
- Penta getting a gimmick change thanks to the misting.
- Jay White’s Debut
- The Crowd giving Keith Lee the reaction he deserves
- Keith Lee vs. Isiah Kassidy
- FTR vs. CM Punk and Jon Moxley
IN THE MIDDLE
- The Blade vs. Wardlow
- Adam Cole mentioning they’re Bullet Club For Life
- Serena Deeb vs. Katie Arquette
- Lance Archer vs. Hangman Adam Page
- Andrade continuing to get after Darby
- Matt Hardy showing signs of becoming Broken again
- GTS to Tully Blanchard
- Jade Cargill vs. A.Q.A.