Impact Wrestling presents the 2022 edition of No Surrender. Multiple Titles on the line, Honor No More takes on Team Impact and Bullet Club make their presence known.
- What good is a mouth guard if you’re still bleeding in the mouth within a minue of the start of the match?
- While both are extremely talented wrestlers, are Trent and Eric Young the best people to put over Jay White to make him look like a huge deal?
- Anyone a little disappointed we didn’t hear a single mention of Matt Cardona being the NWA World Champion?
- If Hebner is that mad at the actions of someone in the match, why not just disqualify them?
- Did Karl Anderson actually think that beating G.O.D. in a tag match on an Impact Plus special is going to kill the bullet club?
- Did Good Brothers rejoin Bullet Club or did Bey and White leave it?
- Anyone else laugh at Brian Myers making the Vaudevillians joke on Commentary?
- How crazy to think that Rhyno and PCO have combined 62 years in the wrestling business.
- I do like that Jay White, while not giving Too Sweets to those on the aisle, still gave a too sweet to the girl at ringside.
- I don’t think it would have been possible to find a good camera angle on EY’s piledriver to Jay White on the Edge of the Apron.
- I wanted to like the ROH Women’s Title Match but it was just really sloppy.
- The more hyped Chris Sabin was the more I expected him to turn on Impact.
- Not a huge fan of the duelling spots of Morrissey and Moose getting a limb under the bottom rope to break back to back pinfalls.
- Loved that Taven got mad at Hebner for not counting at least 1 when he had his feet on the ropes for the pinfall.
- Eric Young’s promo
- Jonah vs. Black Taurus
- Eric Young vs. Jay White
- Good Brothers joining the Bullet Club again
- Honor No More vs. Team Impact
IN THE MIDDLE
- Chris Bey vs. Ace Austin vs. Jake Something vs. Mike Bailey
- Matt Cardona vs. Jordynne Grace
- Good Brothers vs. G.O.D.
- Tasha Steelz vs. Mickie James
- Moose vs. W. Morrissey
- National Anthem Performance, Chapel Hart
- Deonna Purrazzo vs. Miranda Alize
- Chris Sabin’s terrible acting